Nearly 2 years into the Covid-19 pandemic, ZeroWater is determined to ensure that you and your family are happier, healthier and more hydrated in 2022.
If you are striving to make 2022 a year that focuses on your health and wellbeing, this is the article for you!
Moreover, many of us are sure to be detoxing and trying to get fit after the festive period of excessive consumption of food and alcohol.
Therefore, it is a good idea to start off 2022 with your best foot forward by investing in ZeroWater’s advanced, effective and affordable Premium 5-Stage Ion Exchange Water Filtration System.
This January, we believe that the old saying ‘New Year, New You’ is absolutely achievable with ZeroWater filters.
In this article we will outline why hydration is so crucial (especially this January), how a water filter can help you be healthier in 2022 and how to prioritise it not only as a new year’s resolution but as a year-round commitment!
- When your body is properly hydrated it will restore nutrients quicker, consequently helping to prevent illnesses. Therefore it is best to keep your body as fighting fit as possible by keeping hydrated as the threat of Covid-19 remains prevalent, especially this January with the Omicron variant spreading swiftly leading to a new spike in the virus.
- Hydration boosts your health and immune system and flushes out toxins, as you need to be hydrated for your kidneys to function properly.
- Drinking enough water (2 litres or 8 glasses) keeps your joints lubricated and your organs functioning properly!
- If you’re looking to take up exercising in your commitment to health this January, hydration is crucial in order to ensure you get the most out of your work outs!
- By focusing on hydration you will successfully avoid the trap of winter dehydration, a prevalent issue that many face each winter, as hydration is harder to stay on top of in the colder months. Yet, winter is the period you need to be most hydrated in order to stave off the manifold germs and viruses that run rampant in winter and make you and your family ill!
- Hydration can help to fight winter weight gain. Before snacking on comfort food this winter why not drink a glass of water beforehand? Our brains often mistake thirst for hunger and after drinking water that hunger trigger has been satisfied. This means you may not feel the need to snack or eat more food. Being well hydrated also helps our digestive systems to function and process food better, which is vital during the months when we tend to over consume. Make sure you drink plenty of water to give your body a hand in digesting food this festive season.
- If you feel stuck and stagnant while working from home this January, being sufficiently hydrated can make you feel more energised and more focused in 2022.
- Hydration also improves cognition, so by feeling more clear-headed and sharp due to drinking water, your productivity will consequently improve.
- Being well-hydrated improves sleep quality, and as we know, a good night’s sleep is crucial for our mental health! Therefore, to aid your mental health in these trying times, hydration is a quick and easy step in the right direction.
- If you are feeling anxious, overwhelmed or down due to the perpetual pandemic, drinking the right amount of water has been known to improve mood!
Thus, it is clear that hydration is crucial in taking a step towards a happier and healthier 2022.
- Filtered water is safer than non-filtered water, as water filter’s drastically decrease the amount of harmful contaminants in YOUR tap water such as lead, copper, asbestos, mercury and To protect your loved ones from these detrimental contaminants you NEED a water filter in your home.
- Moreover, filtered water is free from microplastics! Research has revealed that those drinking unfiltered water consume a credit cards worth of plastic a week! To ensure that you and your children are not ingesting harmful microplastics, invest in our Premium 5 Stage Ion Exchange water filter!
- You are more likely to drink more water be more hydrated if you own a water filter, as your water will be purer tasting and healthier.
- Make sure your resolution is practical and manageable but if you fall short, give yourself some credit. After all, during a pandemic you can only do so much and anything you achieve is an accomplishment!
- Clearly and concisely write down your goal and a step-by-step plan to achieve it within a time frame. This will make your resolution become a concrete reality, and will help you manifest it in real life!
- Ensure you tackle your goal of hydration by breaking it down into bite size chunks. Make sure you drink some water every day, slowly increasing the amount and increasing your chances of being sufficiently hydrated, such as:
- If you don’t like the taste of plain water, try adding a slice of lemon or lime to your water. This will improve the taste so you will be more likely to drink more water!
- If you have trouble remembering to drink water, drink on a schedule. Drink water when you wake up, at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and when you go to bed.
- Alternatively, you could drink a small glass of water at the beginning of each hour.
- We also recommend the Hydratem8 water bottle as it reminds you what time to drink a certain amount of water to ensure you drink enough throughout the day. We also find that it makes drinking the right amount of water more manageable as it breaks up the amount into smaller, less daunting chunks!
- Talk about your hydration goals with your friends, family and colleagues. Invite them to get involved so you can work on them together. Goals are more achievable when carried out with others, as you can keep each other motivated!
ZeroWater is here to Ensure Your Families Health & Hydration in 2022.
For just £24.99 you can own a cheaper, more efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to bottled water conveniently located within your home.
Choose from our wide range of products the filter that suits you best, to invest in a healthier and happier 2022.
All of our products, jugs, dispensers and bottles use our premium, innovative 5 stage filter system in order to drastically reduce the amount of ‘Total Dissolved Solids’ found in your tap water; thus outperforming all other simplistic 2 stage filters on the market.
Our filters are ‘NSF Certified’ to reduce 97% of Lead and 99.9% of Chromium, and they are third party tested to reduce: 96% of Mercury, 99% of Uranium, 97% of Asbestos, and 93% of Arsenic , among other contaminants.
Happy New Year from all of us at ZeroWater!