Start the new year off hydrated, with ZeroWater. Hydration is a crucial and doable resolution that we should all be working towards in 2023! ZeroWater is determined to ensure that you and your family are happier, healthier and more hydrated in 2023.
So if you are striving to focus on your health and wellbeing in 2023, this is the article for you!
Indeed, many of us are sure to be detoxing and trying to get fit after the festive period of excessive consumption of food and alcohol.
Therefore, start off 2023 by investing in ZeroWater’s advanced, effective and affordable Premium 5-Stage Ion Exchange Water Filtration System, to keep your family hydrated and healthy this year.
This January, we believe that the saying ‘New Year, New You’ is absolutely achievable with the ZeroWater Water Filter Jugs.
Investing in a ZeroWater Filter Jug is to Invest in a Healthier Life!
- Filtered water is safer than non-filtered water, as water filter’s drastically decrease the amount of harmful contaminants in YOUR tap water such as lead, copper, asbestos, mercury and To protect your loved ones from these detrimental contaminants you NEED a water filter in your home.
- Moreover, filtered water is free from microplastics! Research has revealed that those drinking unfiltered water consume a credit cards worth of plastic a week! To ensure that you and your children are not ingesting harmful microplastics, invest in our Premium 5 Stage Ion Exchange water filter!
- You are more likely to drink more water be more hydrated if you own a water filter, as your water will be purer tasting and healthier.
- If you feel stuck and stagnant this January, being sufficiently hydrated can make you feel more energised and more focused in 2023.
- Hydration also improves cognition, so by feeling more clear-headed and sharper due to drinking water, your productivity will consequently improve.
- Being well-hydrated improves sleep quality, and as we know, a good night’s sleep is crucial for our mental health! Therefore, to aid your mental health, hydration is a quick and easy step in the right direction.
- If you are feeling anxious, overwhelmed or down, drinking the right amount of water has been known to improve mood!
Hydration can also Improve Your Physical Health this Year
- Hydration boosts your health and immune system and flushes out toxins, as you need to be hydrated for your kidneys to function properly.
- Drinking enough water (2 litres or 8 glasses) keeps your joints lubricated and your organs functioning properly!
- If you’re looking to take up exercising in your commitment to health this January, hydration is crucial in order to ensure you get the most out of your work outs!
- By focusing on hydration you will successfully avoid the trap of winter dehydration. Winter dehydration is a prevalent issue that many face each winter, as hydration is harder to stay on top of in the colder months. Yet, winter is the period you need to be most hydrated in order to stave off the manifold germs and viruses that run rampant in winter and make you and your family ill!
- Hydration can help to fight winter weight gain. Before snacking on comfort food this winter why not drink a glass of water beforehand? Our brains often mistake thirst for hunger and after drinking water that hunger trigger has been satisfied. This means you may not feel the need to snack or eat more food.
- Being well hydrated also helps our digestive systems to function and process food better, which is vital during the months when we tend to over consume. Make sure you drink plenty of water to give your body a hand in digesting food this festive season.
We have compiled some handy tips to help you make hydration the resolution that you keep all year!
- Clearly and concisely write down your hydration goal and a step-by-step plan to achieve it within a time frame. This will make your hydration resolution become a concrete reality, and will help you manifest it in real life!
- Talk about your hydration goals with your friends, family, and colleagues. Invite them to get involved so you can work on them together. Goals are more achievable when carried out with others, as you can keep each other motivated!
- Ensure you tackle your goal of hydration by breaking it down into bite size chunks.
- If you don’t like the taste of plain water, try adding a slice of lemon or lime to your water. This will improve the taste so you will be more likely to drink more water!
- If you have trouble remembering to drink water, drink on a schedule. Drink water when you wake up, at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and when you go to bed.
- Alternatively, you could drink a small glass of water at the beginning of each hour.
- Have a water bottle on hand wherever you are, whether it’s at home, on the go or at work. We also recommend the Waatr self-cleaning portable water bottles. They will ensure you are drinking the tastiest water while on the go, wherever you are. The LYT bottle 500ml is a self-cleaning, water purification sports bottle. Sip back and relax! The LYT bottle cap stops odours from breeding inside your water bottle. EVERY HOUR, powerful UV rays in the cap automatically activate, keeping your bottle fresh and clean keeping odour and everyday funk away from the bottle.
ZeroWater is here to Ensure Your Families Health and Hydration in 2023
For just £24.99 you can own a cheaper, more efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to bottled water conveniently located within your home.
Choose from our wide range of products the filter that suits you best, to invest in a healthier and happier 2023.
All of our products, jugs, dispensers and filter use our premium, innovative 5 stage filter system in order to drastically reduce the amount of ‘Total Dissolved Solids’ found in your tap water; thus outperforming all other simplistic 2 stage filters on the market.
Our filters are ‘NSF Certified’ to reduce 97% of Lead and 99.9% of Chromium, and they are third party tested to reduce: 96% of Mercury, 99% of Uranium, 97% of Asbestos, and 93% of Arsenic , among other contaminants.
Happy New Year from all of us at ZeroWater!