The benefits of staying sufficiently hydrated for optimum health are well known. We are also aware that we should drink 6 to 8 glasses of fluid per day to stay hydrated. But did you know that filtered water can provide healthier water than bottled and tap water?
Filtered Water – The Benefits
Filtered water can be considered better than bottled and tap water for several reasons:
- Removes contaminants: Filtering water removes impurities, such as chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria, and chemicals like lead and pesticides, which can be present in tap water.
- Improves taste and odour: Filtering water can improve the taste and odour of water by removing chlorine and other chemicals that can give water an unpleasant taste or smell.
- Better for people with sensitivities: Filtered water can be beneficial for people with sensitive digestive systems, skin, or respiratory issues, who may be sensitive to contaminants in tap water.
- Cost: Filtering your own water using a home filtration system can be much more cost-effective in the long run compared to continuously buying bottled water.
- More convenient: Depending on the type of filtration system, filtered water may be more convenient to access compared to bottled water, which needs to be purchased and stored.
- Environmental impact: Plastic bottled water has a significant environmental impact, from the resources and energy required to produce the bottles to the pollution generated by their disposal.
That being said, it’s important to note that the quality and effectiveness of filtered water can vary depending on the type of filtration system used. Some filters are more effective at removing contaminants than others. So, it’s crucial to use a high-quality filtration system to ensure that the water you drink is clean and safe. It’s also important to regularly change the filters to ensure the water stays clean and free of contaminants.
Not all Filtered Water is Created Equal; introducing ZeroWater’s Unique, Enhanced, 5 Stage Water Filtration Process
ZeroWater uses a 5 stage water filtration process, increasing the benefits listed above. Let’s take each point in turn:
- Removes contaminants: The Ion Exchange step of ZeroWater’s unique filtration process removes nearly all dissolved solids to provide the clearest, purest drinking water. When measured against the Brita Maxtra, ZeroWater’s rate https://zerowater.co.uk/pages/what-does-zerowater-remove of contaminant removal is far superior. For example, ZeroWater removes 98.0% of arsenic (+3 and +5) from water, as opposed to Brita Maxtra which removes 19.0% and 67.0% respectively. Our filters easily outperform all our 2 stage filter competitors.
- Improved taste and odour: The first layer of ZeroWater filtration contains activated carbon an oxidation reduction alloy, which removes the unpleasant chlorine taste and smell that you encounter if you drink tap water.
- Better for people with sensitivities: drinking water can pay a part in allergy presentations. Allergy and Air report chemical purifiers added to tap water can interfere with the body’s immune system. For example, chlorine which is added to tap water to kill bacteria, can exacerbate asthma symptoms.
- Cost: Our products are competitively priced, and long lasting; each ZeroWater filter removes 18,000 milligrams of dissolved solids over its lifespan
- More convenient: rather than going to the supermarket, purchasing, and storing bottled water, ZeroWater filters your tap water for you, ensuring you always have a supply of clean water on hand. We have a wide range of attractive jugs and dispensers , as well as UV-C Travel bottles for high quality water on the go
- Environmental impact: Avoid using single use plastic bottles by investing in ZeroWater’s superior water filters and travel bottles. You and the planet deserve the best! Move closer to zero waste, with ZeroWater.
Looking for an Exceptional Water Filter?
Look no Further. Invest in ZeroWater, Invest in You.