Above is a picture which illustrates what would be to happen if you would consume 3L of water a day.
According to ‘Osmio water technology’ this woman, Mrs Sarah Smith, a 42 year old British female and a mother of two, was suffering from migraines, and her doctor suggested drinking 3L of water per day.
The Osmio web site further reports:
‘At the time, she felt sluggish and she was suffering from migraines. Her doctor suggested lowering her caffeine intake and seriously increasing her water intake which seems to have drastically changed her appearance (or is it just make-up?).’
You can read the full article here: https://www.osmiowater.co.uk/osmioblog/woman-started-drinking-3-litres-water-per-day-see-results-4-weeks/
We all know that we should drink more water, but what many “experts” cannot agree on is how much water we should be consuming every day. Obviously this water should be healthy and tasty water.
Our reputed ZeroWater water filter jug makes this affordable.
Try to prevent drinking water from contaminated sources at all cost.
Our water filter jugs use a five-stage ion exchange filter that helps soften your drinking water.
ZeroWater water filter jugs remove contaminants such as Calcium, Magnesium and almost all Nitrate compounds.
As water flows through the ZeroWater water filter, it is purified, and most ‘bad’ if not all are removed.
Apart from that, ZeroWater filter jugs also remove many other foreign elements from your tap water.
The commonly agreed on number of water you should drink every day is 8 glasses a day, but there are some who say that we should make an effort to drink at least 3L a day, which roughly translates to 16 glasses.
So what happens when you drink that much water?
Here is what some have been able to find out:
- You will flush out bacterial and other toxins that are trapped in your skin and blood that would otherwise lead to illness. The result is that you will feel and look much healthier.
- You will flush out toxins and bacteria that lead to pimples and acne and other skin blemishes. If you want to look younger you should be drinking 3L of water a day.
- Drinking that much water a day will also boost your immune system because water helps carry oxygen to your blood cells, which means that you will not succumb easily to minor illnesses.
- If you regularly suffer from constipation you should up your water intake instead of resorting to medications. Research has shown that drinking more water makes it easier to move your bowels.
- Are you worried about kidney stones? You have every right to be because they are extremely painful. Fortunately, drinking 3L of water every day will reduce and in some cases eliminate the risk of developing them.
- If you have been struggling with weight loss increasing your water intake may help, especially if you take it before meals. In many cases when people think they are hungry it turns out they are simply thirsty, which helps reduce the number of calories that you consume daily.
- Water has been shown to improve mental agility and memory. When you are dehydrated your brain is too and it can lead to slower responses.
- Water is a great cure for hangovers – after a night out drinking you should take some before you sleep and more immediately you wake up the following morning.
- Water also helps cure headaches, so instead of reaching for pills try drinking several glasses of water when you feel a headache coming on.
You can see that there are benefits to drinking 3L of water a day, but what water should you be drinking?
The best water is not that directly from your tap – there is a good chance that it contains contaminants such as metals and chemicals.
Instead, you should treat it using a water filter jug.
These are water filter jugs that are designed with a special filter that trap different metals and chemicals, leaving your water completely safe to drink.