There are so many different benefits of investing in a water filter, and we at ZeroWater are here to explain why you need a water filter in your home.
If you have been considering investing in a water filter, this is the news article for you!
How can Hydration Improve My Physical and Mental Health?
Most notably, hydration is really important for your physical and mental health. By investing in a water filter, you will become more hydrated, and therefore more healthy!
- Hydration boosts your health and immune system and flushes out toxins! For your kidneys to function properly, you need to be hydrated. Moreover, if your body is properly hydrated it will restore nutrients quicker, consequently preventing illnesses. This is particularly pertinent as Covid-19 cases continue to rise around the world, it is a good idea to keep your body as fighting fit as possible!
- In fact, hydration can help you lose weight as water is a natural appetite suppressant. So drinking a glass of water rather can help to curb unnecessary snacking.
- Moreover, hydration is integral when exercising in order to prevent dehydration. When you exercise you lose water as you sweat, so you need to replenish your water levels. Drinking enough water also keeps your joints lubricated, organs functioning properly and delivers nutrients to your cells! We even have a portable water filter to ensure you stay hydrated when on the go and exercising.
- Being sufficiently hydrated also means that you will feel more energised and more focused. By feeling more clear headed and sharp through hydration, your productivity will consequently improve.
- Being well-hydrated improves sleep quality, cognition, and mood, so hydration can help to improve your physical and mental health.
- Hydration is especially crucial during the hot summer months, as you can suffer from heat stroke if you do not drink enough water when in the sun and heat. Hydration will prevent heat stroke and helps to regulate your body temperature.
- Overall, you are more likely to be more hydrated if you have a water filter your water will be purer tasting. Therefore you will be more likely to drink more water and consequently be well-hydrated.
- Filtered water is safer, as water filter’s guarantee to drastically decrease the amount of harmful contaminants in YOUR tap water such as lead, copper, asbestos, mercury and arsenic. So to protect your family from these damaging contaminants, you need a water filter.
- Moreover, filtered water will be free from microplastics, as research has discovered that those drinking unfiltered water consume a credit cards worth of plastic a week. In fact, the newest issue of the journal Environmental Science and Technology, reported that Americans consume an estimated 39,000 to 52,000 microplastic particles per year.
- By investing in a water filter, you will save money in the long run as you will spend less money water sold in single use plastic bottles. Philip Schofield outlines in his review of ZeroWater’s premium 5 stage water filter jug on ITV’s ‘How to Spend It Well at Christmas’, that value for money wise, ZeroWater filters are well worth the investment. Bottled water costs on average about 47p a litre, whereas our jugs will filter an average of 123 litres, which works out to 16p a litre per filter. This consequently generates a big saving for your family over the long term. As Mr Schofield summaries for a “better and cheaper, environmentally friendly option than bottled water”, invest in ZeroWater’s filters! To witness our 5 stage filter jug in action watch ITV’s Philip Schofield’s honest review and demonstration of the filters astounding performance.
- Indeed, as Mr Schofield has pointed out, by investing in a water filter, you will be helping the environment by cutting out buying single use plastic bottles. As plastic water bottles are a huge source of pollution, it take 300 years for a plastic bottle to degrade. So ZeroWater filters are ideal to help you on your quest to become more sustainable and help the environment!
At ZeroWater we have created the most advanced and affordable water filters on the market! All to save you money and ensure that you and your family stay happy, healthy and hydrated.
Our 5 stage filter system is guaranteed to outperform any other simplistic 2 stage filter on the market such as Brita filters. These 2 stage filters only contain Activated Carbon and Ion Exchange Resins, while our filters contain 3 other stages (a Coarse Filter Screen, a Foam Distributor and a Ultra-fine screen & non-woven membrane layers). This means that these 2 stage filters only reduce around half of all the dissolved solids in your water and therefore the taste will not be as pure as what ZeroWater filters can provide. You can read our previous article for a detailed explanation on how our Premium 5 Stage Ion Exchange water filters work here!
When tested in accordance with the NSF’s protocol based on a 40 gallon filtration (double the rated usage), ZeroWater reduces 97% of Lead and 99.9% of Chromium from tap water. They are also third party tested to reduce 96% of Mercury, 93% of Arsenic and 99% of Copper, among many other contaminants!
We even include a free water quality meter with every product, so that you can verify for yourself that no dissolved solids or contaminants remain after filtering your tap water!
ZeroWater strives to provide you with the most cost effective, purest tasting water possible. You can count on us to improve your hydration and health!