If you’re searching for the best water filter jug on the market in Britain this year, look no further than ZeroWater.
At ZeroWater we provide a wide range of water filter jugs that come in all different shapes, sizes and styles to suit your family’s needs!
Invest in your family’s health this year with ZeroWater’s water filter jug.
It is our mission at ZeroWater strive to create the best water filters on the market that are both advanced and affordable.
All of our water filter jugs benefits from the premium ZeroWater filtration system, which combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your water.
The result is great-tasting water, straight from the tap, and the only pour-through filter pitcher on the market that’s certified by the NSF to reduce both Lead and Chromium.
- Stage 1 – This stage consists of a Coarse Filter Screenwhich serves to filter out fine particles and sediment.
- Stage 2 – The next stage is a Foam Distributorwhich disperses the water evenly across the entire width of filter. This efficiently uses the filter medium which increases the filters longevity as well as its ability to remove more contaminants.
- Stage 3 – Multi-layer Activated Carbon & Oxidation Reduction Alloy. The Carbon filters out many different contaminants and improves the taste of your water. The oxidation alloy reduces chlorine and other heavy metals plus, it keeps mould from forming when the filter is moist.
- Stage 4 – Dual Comprehensive Ion Exchange Resinuses negative and positive dual bed ion exchange resin to strip foreign ions from the water molecules and return them to a pure state.
- Stage 5 – Finally, the Ultra-fine Screen & on-woven Membrane Layersremove the last bits of ultra-fine particles.
Our 5 stage filter system are guaranteed to outperform any other simplistic 2 stage filter on the market such as Brita filters. 2 stage filters only contain Activated Carbon and Ion Exchange Resin, meaning around half of all the dissolved solids will still remain and the taste will not be as pure as what ZeroWater filters can provide.
Our Filter’s Efficiency Is Indisputable:
Our filters are ‘NSF Certified’ to reduce 97% of Lead and 99.9% of Chromium, and they are third party tested to reduce: 96% of Mercury, 99% of Uranium, 97% of Asbestos, and 93% of Arsenic , among other contaminants. Therefore, your contaminant free water will be purer than regular tap water, making sure your family is as hydrated and healthy as possible this year.
Our filters are a cheaper, more efficient and more environmentally friendly than bottled water. For example our 6 and 7 cup filters retail at just £24.99, it’s a long term (as it will last up to 150 litres), useful and cost effective investment.
If you need any further convincing, our innovative and effective 7-cup Jug filter featured on ITV’s popular show ‘How to Spend It Well At Christmas’. You can watch Phillip Schofield’s honest and glowing review as he discovers first-hand the wonders of our premium filtration system; exclaiming “that’s extraordinary!” as our free water quality meter confirms that our filter removes all contaminants from the water.
- 7 ZeroWater 7 CUP – 1.7L JUG – £24.99
ZeroWater’s 7 Cup Ready Pour™ Water Filtration Pitcher adheres to your active lifestyle! The 7-cup water filtration jug is designed specifically to fit snuggly in standard UK fridge doors. This pitcher features an ergonomic, space-saving design perfect for mini-fridges or for users who prefer a lightweight pitcher, as well as featuring a non-slip grip handle for ease of use.
Moreover it is of its kind to have a sealed lid and reservoir, making it possible to pour water that has already been filtered without spilling water that’s still filtering.
- ZEROWATER 10 CUP ROUND / 2.3L JUG – £34.99
ZeroWater’s 10 Cup Round Water Filtration Pitcher with Ready-Pour™ technology is both aesthetically pleasing and functional.
The round space saving design fits perfectly on your counter, bar or in french door refrigerators. The curved comfort grip handle makes for an easy pour.
Thus ZeroWater provides a variety of styles, shapes and sized in order to suit your family’s needs and desires.
- STAINLESS STEEL 11 CUP / 2.5L JUG – £49.99
ZeroWater’s 11-cup water filter jug features a stylish Stainless Steel accent. The jug also features our trade-mark Ready Pour technology to allow the dispensing of water while the reservoir continues to filter.
- ZEROWATER 12 CUP / 2.8L JUG – £39.99
Finally, ZeroWater’s 12-cup water filter jug once again benefits from a sealed lid and reservoir which allows filtered water to be poured while water which hasn’t yet been filtered remains in the reservoir.
It also features a one-handed, pull and pour button spout for easy pouring from the fridge or for filling bottles.
You can get more out of your water with ZeroWater’s 5-Stage Water Filtration.
As Covid-19 continues to impact people up and down the UK it’s a good idea to do everything you can to bolster your families health. A great way to improve your health is to invest in a water filter, as consuming filtered water and being effectively hydrated offer a myriad of health benefits.
You are more likely to drink more water be more hydrated if you own a water filter, as your water will be pure tasting and healthier, thus overall improving your health. Here is a quick run-down the multiple health benefits of drinking filtered water:
- Hydration boosts your health and immune system and flushes out toxins.
- If your body is properly hydrated it will restore nutrients quicker, consequently helping to prevent illnesses such as Covid19.
- Drinking enough water also keeps your joints lubricated, organs functioning properly and delivers nutrients to your cells!
- Filtered water is safer than non-filtered water, as5 stage water filter’s guarantee to drastically decrease the amount of harmful contaminants in YOUR tap water such as lead, copper, asbestos, mercury and arsenic.
- Research has revealed that those drinking unfiltered water consume a credit cards worth of plastic a week! Whereas, filtered water is free from microplastics!
- Hydration improves cognition therefore sufficiently hydrated can make you feel more energised and more focused.
- Drinking the right amount of water has been known to improve sleep quality and mood!