Forgetting to drink water can be a common issue for many people. Some reasons include a lack of thirst cues, a busy lifestyle, and/or a lack of routine. This can lead to dehydration which can impair physical performance, negatively affect cognitive and kidney function, cause headaches and constipation to name but a few. Therefore, it is really important that we find a reliable way to “Think to Drink!”.
One way to help you to remember is to try a water drinking apps.
What are Water Drinking Apps?
A water drinking application is a software application available for download on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, designed to help you track and monitor your water intake throughout the day. Some apps offer reminders to drink, allow customisable goals to be set, and may use gamification features such as badges, rewards, and challenges to help motivate you to stay hydrated.
What Apps are Available?
There are several water drinking phone applications that can help you remember to drink water throughout the day. At ZeroWater to have listed a few for you to explore.
Disclaimer: Please note, ZeroWater is not affiliated with and do not personally endorse any particular apps mentioned. Users are advised to conduct their own research and exercise their own judgment before making any decisions based on any information obtained from this article.
- WaterMinder: This app allows you to set daily water intake goals and sends reminders throughout the day to help you meet them. It tracks your water intake and provides a history of your progress. There is also a function to access and input this information via your Apple Watch. Badges and achievements can be collected, and successes can be shared with friends and family.
- My Water: This app calculates your recommended water intake based on your age, weight, and activity level, and sends reminders to help you reach your goal. It also tracks your water intake and provides a visual representation of your progress. This app offers motivational rewards, and useful tips about water.
- Hydro Coach: This app uses your personal information to calculate your recommended water intake and sends reminders to help you stay on track. It also tracks your water intake and provides a detailed analysis of your progress. Hydro Coach states it has been recommended by Stylist Magazine, Vogue, and Healthline.
- Plant Nanny: This app is designed to make drinking water more fun by using a virtual plant that grows when you drink enough water. It sends reminders throughout the day and allows you to track your progress.
- Drink Water Reminder: This app allows you to set customisable water intake goals and sends reminders to help you meet them. It also tracks your water intake and provides a history of your progress.
These apps can be helpful tools to help you establish a habit of drinking enough water throughout the day.
However, it is important to remember that they should be used as a supplement to healthy hydration habits, such as carrying a water bottle with you and drinking water with meals.
At ZeroWater we believe great tasting, pure water is a big motivator when it comes to hydration. Our five-stage advanced filtration process includes a combination of activated carbon, ion exchange resin, and a micron cloth, which remove impurities from tap water. This process is more thorough than other types of filtration systems, reducing 99.6% of all total dissolved solids, and other contaminants, resulting in cleaner, fresher tasting water.
Click here to browse our stylish, cost effective products. Invest in your health, invest in you, invest in ZeroWater.